City/State: Fredericksburg, Virginia
Position Hours: 40Apply
Job Requisition Number: R-411
Job Department: 4906251 MWMG-Neurology
Job Posted Date: Sep 25, 2020
Start the day excited to make a difference…end the day knowing you did. Come join our team.
- Neurosciences Center of Excellence
- Stroke Center – certified primary stroke center since 2009; recipient of prestigious awards
- Comprehensive Sleep Disorders Center
- EMU Center
- A highly competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Support from an efficient neurosurgical team and dedicated neurosurgical coordinator
- Streamlined paperwork with electronic medical records
Fredericksburg finished in the 98th percentile nationwide and tops in Virginia for quality of life in WalletHub’s 2019 “Best Small Cities in America” study.An added benefit to working here is living here. Our close proximity to Washington, DC and Richmond offers easy access to these cities without the commute, congestion or cost of living. With the beautiful Shenandoah and Blue Ridge Mountains an hour drive west of Fredericksburg, outdoor recreation is right out your front door. Beach, Hiking, and sightseeing are all within easy driving distance. Plus, an excellent public-school system, a great selection of private schools and options for higher education are an added bonus. Our family-friendly community means low crime and lots of great activities.
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.