Mary Washington Healthcare will take your nursing degree to the next level with its New Graduate Residency Program.
As a new graduate nurse, there will be an extensive 12-week program. Within the orientation process, there will be experiential learning experiences including rotations through other units (3 units, 2 weeks each) to obtain a variety of patient care experiences. After rotations, orientation will begin on the unit of hire.
Please click your preferred specialty below to apply online:
- Mary Washington Hospital – Medical Care
- Mary Washington Hospital – Surgical Care/Observation
- Mary Washington Hospital – Critical Care
- Mary Washington Hospital – ICU
- Mary Washington Hospital – Women’s Care
- Mary Washington Hospital – Emergency Department/Free Standing Emergency Department
- Stafford Hospital – Medical
- Stafford Hospital – Cardiac/ICU
- Stafford Hospital Emergency Department
- Snowden at Fredericksburg (Behavioral Health)
If you are selected for the program, you will learn everything they couldn’t put in textbooks like family dynamics, patient dynamics, and psychosocial process – how much more it takes to treat the entire patient. With three months of classroom training and unit orientation, you will be exposed to things you wouldn’t necessarily see while you are at school. Instead of looking at each system individually – nervous, hepatic, etc., the in-house teaching staff will integrate it so that it all comes together.
As medical innovations and technologies continue to advance, so does Mary Washington Healthcare. With two hospitals and free-standing facilities throughout the area, we offer all the benefits of a big city healthcare system while located in the beautiful Virginia countryside.
For HR questions about job interviews or HR-related questions, please contact email@example.com.
For Nurse Residency Program/clinical questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is also important to note, that while you do not need your Virginia RN license at the time you submit your application, you will need a valid VA nursing license by the start date of the program to be eligible for this New Grad residency opportunity.