Workday Integration Developer (Remote Optional)
City/State: Fredericksburg, Virginia
Category: Professional (Non Clinical)
Position Hours: 40Apply
Job Requisition Number: R-1843
Job Department: 1007101 MWHC-IS Administration
Job Posted Date: Jan 15, 2021
Start the day excited to make a difference…end the day knowing you did. Come join our team.Job Summary:
The Developer, Workday Integration is responsible for designing, developing, testing, and deploying integrations using Workday Studio, Core Connectors, Web Services, and Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB). The developer will support the ongoing enhancements, changes, and maintenance of the Workday HR/Finance/Supply Chain Integrations. The incumbent in this position will support the mission, vision, values, and strategic initiatives of Mary Washington Healthcare and must demonstrate a commitment to quality service to patients, physicians, the public, and co-workers.
Acceptable Remote States: Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, Nebraska
**Unable to provide Sponsorship**
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Provides support for Workday inbound and outbound integration issues, changes to existing integrations, and develops new integrations.
- Designs and develops interfaces and conduct unit and integration tests.
- Performs routine break/fix support and regression testing and supports the inbound/outbound interfaces to the systems.
- Ensures integrations function as designed based on functional and technical requirements.
- Consults with business and technical teams about interface design and maintenance; collaborates on design decisions.
- Analyzes and translates business specifications and change requests into well-architected Workday Integration solutions that best leverage the platform.
- Creates supporting documentation and documents system processes as needed.
- Provides support for incident management and integration monitoring.
- Trains and conducts knowledge transfer sessions to educate clients on Workday integrations.
- Maintains knowledge of Workday technical and functional workflow trends.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience designing and configuring Workday integrations, including custom Studio integrations, BIRT, Core Connectors, and EIBs.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, business computer systems, or related field required.
- Workday Integration or Advanced Studio Certification preferred.
- Strong expertise in Workday implementation tools (Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), Workday Studio, and Workday Report Writer).
- Expertise in foundational web service and API technologies such as WSDL, WS, SOAP, REST, XML, XSLT, and JSON.
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving, troubleshooting, and analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload and execute tasks independently, providing timely follow-up and resolution.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and handle both planned and unplanned responsibilities.
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to understand and follow defined integration/development standards and best practices.
- Ability to analyze and communicate the technical impacts of proposed Business Processes and Functional designs.
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.