Recruiter/Sourcer - FT Temporary
City/State: Fredericksburg, Virginia
Category: Professional (Non Clinical)
Position Hours: 40Apply
Position Shift: Day (United States of America)
Job Requisition Number: R-3454
Job Department: 1007352 MWHC-Recruitment
Job Posted Date: May 21, 2021
Start the day excited to make a difference…end the day knowing you did. Come join our team.Job Summary:
The Recruiter participates in a range of activities around the selection of top candidates and works under the supervision of the Manager, Recruitment & Candidate Experience. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, posting positions, screening applicants based on job requirements, referring candidates for open positions, and making job offers for the health system. Must be a team player with high level of initiative as well as excellent interpersonal proficiency, including strong verbal communication skills for interviewing, influencing, negotiating and collaborating.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Execute recruitment strategies to attract, screen, and hire quality healthcare associates.
- Develop and maintain an effective and collaborative working relationship with hiring managers.
- Post approved positions and review applications to ascertain all minimum requirements for positions are met prior to moving a candidate forward for hiring manager review.
- Update applicant tracking system (ATS) in a timely manner to keep hiring managers informed of applicant status.
- Collaborate with Compensation Team for salary quotes and extend offers to candidates.
- Work closely with Employment Representative to ensure proper licensure, education, and background information is collected and complete.
- Represent the healthcare system at job fairs, interview days, information sessions and other related recruitment events.
- Perform sourcing of candidates via personal networking and social media outlets to meet recruitment needs.
- Participate in recruitment special projects and initiatives.
- Contribute to continuous performance improvement of the recruitment function.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School degree or GED, required Associates degree strongly preferred.
- A minimum of one year of healthcare and/or recruitment experience required.
- Strong computer literacy and working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.