Recruiter, Advanced Practice (Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant)
City/State: Fredericksburg, Virginia
Category: Professional (Non Clinical)
Position Hours: 40Apply
Position Shift: Day/Evening (United States of America)
Job Requisition Number: R-4176
Job Department: 1007208 MWHC-Physician Recruitment
Job Posted Date: Jul 06, 2021
Start the day excited to make a difference…end the day knowing you did. Come join our team.Job Summary:
The Advanced Practice Provider (APP) Recruiter is responsible for sourcing, qualifying, and attracting talent for Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant positions. The position will support the growth of Mary Washington Healthcare by providing APP Recruitment services that result in the successful placement of high-quality APPs throughout the system. The position will work closely with the Manager of Physician, APP Recruitment supporting the goals of the organization.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Posts approved positions and manages the pre-screening process for APP candidates, including preliminary phone interviews.
- Facilitates candidate interviews by planning itineraries, travel and lodging arrangements, coordinating meetings, site visits, and tours of MWHC facilities and the community at large.
- Identifies and executes varied sourcing strategies including social media, internet and database mining, networking, and developing relationships with professional organizations, colleges and schools, and community agencies to attract and recruit viable APP candidates.
- Stays current with the latest APP recruitment concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Maintains and builds ongoing liaison relationships with the Medical Staff.
- Acts as a MWHC Ambassador to APP's and community.
- Prepares APP recruitment metric reports as necessary for varied audiences.
- Creates APP recruitment plan that supports development of successful candidate pool in partnership with Recruitment Management..
- Performs other duties as requested.
Remote possibility if available for scheduled on-site Facility Interviews.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of three years of APP recruitment experience, required. ( Will consider RN recruitment experience as part of the total three year requirement).
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills, and organizational skills required.
- Ability to engage and market the region and organization to new APPs.
- High level of customer service, required.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to juggle multiple priorities with changing deadlines.
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative working relationships at all levels of the organization and demonstrates a professional demeanor with internal and external clients.
- Ability to work collaboratively to promote delivery system outreach and integration.
- Strong technology skill to include Microsoft Office, ATS systems, Social Media, etc
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.