City/State: Fredericksburg, Virginia
Category: Support Services; N/A
Position Hours: 32Apply
Job Requisition Number: R-1233
Job Department: 1007255 MWHC-Operations Improvement
Job Posted Date: Jan 12, 2021
Start the day excited to make a difference…end the day knowing you did. Come join our team.Job Profile Summary
The Department Intern provides administrative support to the assigned department staff to include the Management team. The position provides general support for the department initiatives and goals.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Provides general clerical assistance, including but not limited to photocopying, filing, scanning, and faxing.
- Sets up and provides logistics support for meetings and special events.
- Shadows Management team and staff when available.
- Performs various duties as requested for the department’s operations and activities.
- Assists with ad hoc projects for the department.
- Provides assistance for major PI activities, data collection, conducting observations, interviewing, creating spreadsheets, creating presentations, and communications.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Candidate must be actively enrolled full time college program.
- Ability to effectively and accurately manage multiple tasks and complex projects in a fast paced environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of applications, along with a strong orientation to using personal computers in a network setting
- Strong interpersonal skills required.
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.