Physical Therapist, Outpatient Services, Stafford Hospital, FT
City/State: Stafford, Virginia
Category: Clinical Professional (Allied Health)
Position Hours: 40Apply
Job Requisition Number: R-3087
Job Department: 2504221 Sh-Pmr @ Mob
Job Posted Date: May 04, 2021
Start the day excited to make a difference…end the day knowing you did. Come join our team.Job Summary:
Orthopedic and Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy Programs
This position is accountable to provide physical therapy services to patients, including assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation, related documentation, communication with other disciplines and services, and staff supervision as agreed. Staff may care for all age groups from infants to elderly and is aware of the developmental needs over the age span and the appropriate equipment for all ages. This position must demonstrate a commitment of quality service to our patients, the public and our co-workers. Therapists will be accountable for their actions and strive to exceed customer expectations.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Evaluates and treats patients for goal settings, treatment planning with implementation of the POC.
- Record and document patient evaluation, treatment, and progress to accurately reflect the services provided and patient performance.
- Supervises therapy personnel/students as assigned.
- Keeps current knowledge of new programs and treatments and/or participate in special projects in the physical therapy field.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited physical therapy bachelor’s. Master’s or Doctorate program preferred.
- Eligible member of APTA.
- Virginia Physical Therapy license required.
- AHA BLS Provider CPR required
- Professional competency as a general practitioner as defined by the American Physical Therapy Association.
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.