Operational Data Analyst
City/State: Fredericksburg, Virginia
Category: Professional (Non Clinical)
Position Hours: 40Apply
Position Shift: Day (United States of America)
Job Requisition Number: R-1071
Job Department: 4059901 MIF-Corporate
Job Posted Date: Nov 09, 2020
Start the day excited to make a difference…end the day knowing you did. Come join our team.Job Summary:
This position efficiently and effectively monitors and supports operational performance and objectives between the Medical Imaging of Fredericksburg (MIF), LLC sites for consistency, reporting pertinent issues to the Clinical Director on a timely basis.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Reviews, monitors, and reports to the Clinical Director all day-to-day operational statistics.
- Gathers data from imaging services, organizational management and other activities; reviews and analyzes data, and prepares recommendations for leadership.
- Assists in the development, analysis and execution of the annual operating budgets.
- Examines historical volume/financials and estimate future needs.
- Tracks changes in volume, budget and statistical data trend.
- Prepares and presents reports to accurately reflect facility operations and processes.
- Advises, educates, and provides information on budget and volume variances and statistical and financial variance.
- Provides quarterly statistical reports on organizations operations and health.
- Liaison with billing company for end of month reconciliation and monthly billing reports for comparison with front desk revenue reports.
- Collaborates with leadership to develop, implement and monitor policies, procedures and standards to ensure efficient, effective, and consistent operations between facilities.
- Ensures, integration with other departments and services, and compliance with all organizational, professional and regulatory requirements.
- Evaluates current procedures and flowcharts regarding organizational operation.
- Collaborates with leadership to solve problems, coordinate activities and facilitate organizational change.
- Support new Managers and staff on organization functions and reporting structures.
- Assists leadership in implementing systems and processes that facilitate ongoing operations and that support the strategic plan.
- Oversees consistency in Associate education and expectations regarding the Mary Washington Healthcare Corporate Compliance Program and serves as a resource to its importance.
- Provides support to Director in operations and statistics in the absence of Managers.
- Assists in the behavioral interview process for new Associates.
- Demonstrates professional and positive attitude as well as a commitment to organizational, divisional and departmental goals, objectives, policies, standards and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- A minimum of two years of experience in data analytics or finance required.
- Registered in Radiologic Technology by the ARRT or an appropriate credentialing agency such as the RDMS (Ultrasound) or CNMT (Nuclear Medicine) preferred.
- Demonstrates a high level of competency in Excel and Word.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.