Office Coordinator- Cosner location / PT
City/State: Fredericksburg, Virginia
Category: Patient Services
Position Hours: 40Apply
Position Shift: Day (United States of America)
Job Requisition Number: R-467
Job Department: 4906031 MWMG-Orthopedics
Job Posted Date: Jan 06, 2021
Start the day excited to make a difference…end the day knowing you did. Come join our team.Cosner location ***
The hours for this position is : 930 am – 6pm Mon- Thurs. and 7:30 am – 4pm Fri.
This position provides administrative support for the rehabilitation department and its customers. The position requires the ability to prioritize the needs of multiple people and tasks in order to provide effective, quality patient care. Duties are performed according to standards outlined in the competency based evaluation tool. The incumbent in this position will support the mission, vision, values and strategic initiatives of Mary Washington Healthcare and must demonstrate a commitment to quality service to patients, physicians, the public and co-workers. The incumbent in this position will be responsible for compliance with all federal and state laws and regulations governing the privacy and of patients’ protected health information.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Perform clerical duties for the department, as assigned. These duties include but are not limited to answering phones and directing appropriately, scheduling patients timely, breakdown charts, and faxing.
- Maintain statistical data needed for team management.
- Keeps current knowledge on new programs and processes and/or participates in special projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- More than 6 months secretarial experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills required.
- Previous computer skills required with Microsoft Office applications and WorkDay.
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.