Materiel Support Agent-FT-Day Shift
City/State: Fredericksburg, Virginia
Category: Support Services
Position Hours: 40Apply
Position Shift: Day (United States of America)
Job Requisition Number: R-3926
Job Department: 1007051 MWHC-Supply Chain Operations - MWH
Job Posted Date: Jun 22, 2021
Start the day excited to make a difference…end the day knowing you did. Come join our team.Job Summary:
This position is responsible for duties associated with ordering, receiving, breaking down packing and shipping materials, and distributing supplies and equipment within the facility to meet operational needs. This position provides customer focused service to ensure effective operational support and teamwork, and contributes to operational efficiency and expense management in the facility.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Maintains supply and inventory areas by ordering and stocking according to established Periodic Automatic Replenishment.
- Orders, receives and stocks non-par/special items as directed.
- Provides safe and secure handling and stocking of pharmacologic related supplies.
- Provides packing, shipping and tracking of materials and supplies that are designated for return or restocking.
- Works with the customer to continuously review needs for supplies and equipment in the facility, adjust par levels and process requisitions as needed.
- Provides the leadership team with accurate and timely information regarding supply availability, including current information on back-orders and alternate products.
- Assists the department in meeting goals relating to operational efficiency and expense management.
- Assists in other departmental areas as needed to ensure work is completed as required.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Virginia driver’s license with acceptable driving record.
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.