IS Senior Project Manager-Full Time Days
City/State: Fredericksburg, Virginia
Category: Professional (Non Clinical)
Position Hours: 40Apply
Job Requisition Number: R-3017
Job Department: 1007101 MWHC-IS Administration
Job Posted Date: May 04, 2021
Start the day excited to make a difference…end the day knowing you did. Come join our team.Job Summary:
The Senior IS Project Manager assumes responsibility for leading and managing complex and multi-faceted IS projects, IS project portfolios, and project management programs across the organization. This position may assign Project Managers to project subsets.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Oversees, designs, and executes strategic programs and complex IS projects to ensure objectives are met within agreed upon scope, budget and schedule.
- Establishes and manages relationships with IS, vendor, and business partners.
- Leads and executes advanced business functions including RFI, RFP, or business plan development.
- Manages day-to-day operational and tactical activities of multiple projects.
- Oversees, prioritizes, and coordinates team resources.
- Utilizes MWHC project management methodology and tools to document project scope, roles and responsibilities, timeline, activity schedules, risk mitigation plans, issues logs, communication plans, change requests / approvals, and status reports. Ensures all project documents are complete, current, and accurate. Makes changes based on project deliverables and objectives.
- Schedules team work sessions and meetings; documents deliverables and follows-up as appropriate.
- Mentors and supports IS Associates.
- Creates and reviews training materials; trains partners as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum of six years of relevant experience required.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification required.
- AGILE or ITIL certification required.
- Must be detailed orientated.
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, presentation) required.
- Experience translating clinical and business work flow to IT requirements required.
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving skills required.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and teamwork skills required.
- Experience in the use of desktop and mobile operating system and productivity software required.
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.