HR Information System Analyst (Workday)
City/State: Fredericksburg, Virginia
Category: Professional (Non Clinical)
Position Hours: 40Apply
Job Requisition Number: R-741
Job Department: 1007355 MWHC-Compensation
Job Posted Date: Oct 15, 2020
Start the day excited to make a difference…end the day knowing you did. Come join our team.Job Summary:
The HR Systems Analyst is responsible for production support, testing, ongoing enhancements, projects to improve HR processes and supporting regular releases of the HR Information System (HRIS). This position works very closely with Human Resources, Information Technology (IT), Payroll, Supply Chain and other corporate support teams to manage internal databases and educate users on the functionality of the system. This also includes ensuring security, accuracy, integrity, and availability of HRIS data.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Serve as primary point-of-contact for technical HRIS issues from Associates and Leaders
- Analyze and evaluate HR business requirements for system configuration
- Partner with other team members to assist with the delivery of projects including configuration changes and functionality deployment (including configuration, testing, documentation, peer review, sign off, training, change management)
- Troubleshoot system issues and research solutions to improve system efficiencies
- Develop and document HRIS system procedures and tutorials for Associates
- Train end users on various Associate and manager self-service workflows
- Maintain HRIS procedures manual and documentation
- Assist with data entry, correction, and reporting requirements.
- Collaborate with functional and technical teams to coordinate application releases/upgrades with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Manage the security, confidentiality, and data integrity of the HRIS system ensuring appropriate access and restrictions. Will need to manage Administrator rights and test environment access.
- Identify business process and workflow improvement opportunities to enhance operational business processes and system’s efficiencies.
- Audit HRIS system data on a routine basis for accuracy, security, data integrity and compliance. Support internal/external audits of HRIS system data.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of two years of Workday HCM experience required
- Experience facilitating stakeholders’ inputs, conducting requirements gathering sessions, and partnering with HRIS and IT
- Workday certifications are a plus
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel and experience manipulating complex data sets.
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.