Coordinator, Data VHVI
City/State: Fredericksburg, Virginia
Category: Support Services
Position Hours: 40Apply
Position Shift: Day/Evening (United States of America)
Job Requisition Number: R-4207
Job Department: 2001305 MWH-CCS-Critical Care Mgmt
Job Posted Date: Jul 13, 2021
Start the day excited to make a difference…end the day knowing you did. Come join our team.Job Summary:
The Data Coordinator provides critical support to the organization through data collection and analysis. The incumbent of this position will be responsible for completing data extraction and imports and will work in collaboration with other Associates, leadership, and outside agencies and/or consultants to achieve the program’s overall goals and demands for compliance and improvement.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Develops workflows to streamline data collection activities; provides updates and reports to leadership.
- Compiles and completes data imports into various electronic systems, ensuring data integrity.
- Assists in compiling accurate data for the quarterly and annual reports.
- Conducts statistical analyses of data.
- Identifies data gaps and collaborates with staff to develop methods to improve thoroughness.
- Performs structured/random quality audits across multiple software applications to validate accuracy of data.
- Collaborates with team members to develop and execute actions plans.
- Maintains a database for all files, reports, and correspondence using a variety of information systems; serves as system administrator.
- Provides administrative support for meetings; collaborates with leadership to identify relevant topics for discussion and action.
- Coordinates, implements and presents educational activities for Associates related to patient safety and satisfaction through Associate group meetings and in-services.
- Promotes positive internal and external customer relations through prompt and courteous service.
- Attends meetings and training's as required by leadership.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Experience and proficiency with personal computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) to complete assigned tasks with minimal or no supervision required.
- Experience in medical field preferred.
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.