Administrative Assistant, Physician's Edge - PRN (about 10-15 Hrs per week).)
City/State: Fredericksburg, Virginia
Category: Support Services
Position Hours: 16Apply
Position Shift: Day/Evening (United States of America)
Job Requisition Number: R-4305
Job Department: 6208204 MSO-PhysEdge-Personnel Svcs
Job Posted Date: Jul 14, 2021
Start the day excited to make a difference…end the day knowing you did. Come join our team.Job Summary:
This position is accountable to perform clerical and administrative support, including word processing, scheduling, supporting and/or managing special projects, and various other duties related to the effective operation of the department.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Performs routine clerical, administrative, and secretarial duties as assigned in a prompt, effective, and confidential manner to ensure department efficiency.
- Interacts courteously and effectively with all department customers to give assistance, answer questions, and facilitate departmental operations. Exhibits a positive and professional image.
- Maintains daily appointment calendars. Schedules and coordinates meetings which may include registration, travel, and lodging arrangements.
- Transcribes and prepares departmental correspondence and reports.
- Prepares correspondence, policies, meeting minutes, forms, guidelines and other general typing, as directed. Creates and maintains a filing system which organizes materials to ensure quick accessibility.
- Sets up and utilizes audio-visual equipment as needed.
- Creates and enhances audio-visual presentations as needed in a timely and efficient fashion.
- Performs special projects in order to meet identified project goals and objectives.
- Monitors and maintains levels of office supplies which include processing vouchers and requisitions to assist in the maintenance of necessary equipment and supplies.
- Participates in educational programs to enhance professional growth and development. Keeps abreast of current educational literature related to position. Researches and prepares information, as requested.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent with some college preferred.
- At least three years of recent secretarial experience; administrative experience preferred.
- Typing speed of 50 wpm required.
- Proficient interpersonal, writing, and other communication skills required.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office, personal computer knowledge including, but not limited to, word processing, spread sheets, electronic calendars, database management, graphics, presentations, and Internet communications.
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.